Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Emma's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Just like that Emma is in Kindergarten! 

There were a lot of nerves before the 1st day & some issues going to sleep the night before. Thankfully we worked it all out and her 1st day went GREAT!



WHAT...KINDERGARTEN?!?!?





















I did volunteer at lunch so I could see her and help all the other kindergartners survive lunchtime. Emma was so excited to see me she ran up and gave me a hug! She was having no issues although a classmate of hers was crying. I was so thankful that wasn't Emma feeling that way.

Once I picked her up from school, she told me all about her day and how awesome school is! She couldn't wait to go back again the next day. I was so proud when I read her teacher comment in her agenda that night! 
Emma will do great this year!


No comments: