Tuesday, October 20, 2015

November PreK Lesson Plans

I am flattered that my blog followers are asking for more preschool material! As you can imagine, life with 4 small children is wonderful but also BUSY. Here is some material for November. If I get time to assign the material to calendar days, I'll update this post. *The bolded sections G-J are weekly sections for the month. Thanks for following along!!

 photo 0d1a644b-687c-4133-b4b9-0e4ec1d64afc.jpg

~Bible~
Give thanks to Him and praise His name. Psalm 100:4

~Chapel Music~
These are the 2 CD we use for our chapel music. The music is actually REALLY good! You can find the motions for her main songs on YouTube.

~Songs~
A Turkey Dance sing-along
Little Pilgrim sing-along
Ten Little Turkeys sing-along

~Stories~
The First Thanksgiving video
Pinkalicious: Thanksgiving Helper

~Monthly~
All About the Letter A-Z worksheets
Letter Identification A-Z printables
Alphabet coloring here or here
Sight words flashcardscolor by numberssearchsentences
Numbers of the Week here
Alphabet Hats printable
F-J Letter Sequence here

~Gobble Gobble~
G is for God's Grace coloring page
Color the G's download
Give Thanks coloring page
Feather Letter Turkey activity
Turkey colors emergent reader
Sight Words: Get, Go, Good, Green
Go song
Go read it/write it/find it/stamp it

~Hungry Pilgrims~
H is for Heaven coloring page
H is for Hat coloring page
Hat color and write
Sight Words: Has, Have, He, Her, Here, His, Him
Pilgrim coloring page
Pilgrim color by number
Pilgrim Mayflower coloring page
Pilgram Crayon Hats craft
Pilgrams Gave Thanks for the God coloring page

~Indians~
I is for Israel coloring page
Color the I's download
Sight Words: I, In, Into, Is, It
Native American coloring page
Teepee coloring page
One More One Less math
Indian Vest craft
Indian & Pilgrim crowns
I Am Thankful For writing template
I Am Thankful to the Lord tree

~Just Be Thankful~
J is for Jesus coloring page
Sight Words: Jump
The First Thanksgiving book
I Am Thankful For... printable placemats (laminate after for keepsake)
Pattern Practice download
Name Writing practice
Pumpkin Life Cycle here or here
Pumpkin Seed Counting book
Pumpkin Patch Number Order 1-20 math
Pumpkin Count Number Oder 1-20 math




2 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Have a wonderful day!

Kajsa and Fam said...

As a mom who is also trying to "home preschool" my little ones these lesson plans are impressive. It is hard to fit lesson planning into the rest of my day so great job I am sure they are loving the activities!