Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Scarlett's Breakfast in Bed Party {The Details}

Ok, I am really behind on getting Scarlett's 2nd Birthday Party posted! Here are the details and hopefully I can get the actually party pics of Scarlett posted soon (when I finish editing those pictures)!

Fruit Tray

Donut Kabobs
Cinnamon Rolls (also had one with biscuits)
Blueberry Muffins
Cereal Bar
Donut Cake
Hash brown Casserole
Hot Cocoa Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
Breakfast Buffet: Eggs, Bacon, Sausage
Coffee
Milk & OJ
Hot Cocoa
Condiments
Make a Fruit Loop Necklace

Favors


The Details:
Invite: made by me
Clip Art: Etsy seller DreamlikeMagic
Birthday Banner: bought on Etsy 4 years ago
Bed Prop: bought from a friend
Breakfast Coloring Placemats: Free printable here
Straw Cereal Bowls: Amazon for $9.36 a set
Labels, Favor Banner & Tags: made by me
Glass Carafes: Costco
Hot Drink Dispensers: Walmart last year
Buffet Food Warmer: Amazon
Pink Serve ware: accumulated over the years from Hobby Lobby
Silver Serve ware: bought last year from Target


2 comments:

Shelley said...

This is the greatest Idea!! :) My daughter turns 5 in May and she's jumping up down and ask for a Breakfast party! ha! You did a beautiful Job setting everything up as well! :) We can't do a Morning party b/c my hubs works nights (and saturdays) but I think this would still go over great in the afternoon or evening! :) Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Em said...

Oh my goodness...this is so original and fabulous. LOVE IT!!!!!! Pinning this for sure.