Tuesday, December 17, 2013

14 Weeks

Total weight gain: 4.5lbs
Fetal size: a lemon!
Movement: nothing 100%
Symptoms: none!
Running: none this past week

Unfortunately, I am sicker than a dog right now and it isn't pregnancy related. I have a head cold/sinus so bad that I can't breathe through my nose...which means I can't sleep. I had to take a steam shower at 3am just to be able to breathe to go to sleep for a few hours and then needed a repeat steam shower at 6:30am. The humidifier and Vicks Vapor Rub are not cutting it. I feel like it is all building up so much it is coming out my eyes. Cody will get me some regular Claritin or Zyrtec for me to start taking tonight. I really pray it works because I feel miserable right now but really don't want to take a decongestant. I should be napping right now but can't even breathe after another steam shower. 
Reese drew a picture of our family on the back of some wrapping paper last night. From left to right: Reese, Emma, Mommy (with a round baby belly), Daddy (with long legs), & Scarlett. This morning she added Sprinkles to it (after I took this pic). 

Reese & Emma are both guessing baby girl at this point. Emma's name suggestions for the week are: Princess Tiana and Ella (which I am pretty sure is a girl in her ballet class). 



No comments: