Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!

Can you guess where we got to go on the 4th of July?!?!
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus!!! I decided not to haul my heavy camera this time so we just got a bunch if iPhone pictures...


We all had a BLAST! We were on the very front row this time (which I didn't realize when we bought the tickets because it said "row 8" but apparently row 8 was the first row)! The girls each got a high five from the Ring Leader, which was so neat! 

I can't count how many times we got compliments on the girls' dresses! One lady even asked to take pictures of the backs of them so she could show her daughter. If you are interested in the dresses, I ordered them from Etsy seller: Bugs & Beez.

After the circus was over we went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack (which was a 1st for the girls). The service was TERRIBLE but the girls had fun on the playground. We got home around 8:30pm and gave them baths and got them in bed around 9pm.

Our original plan was to go watch fireworks from the mall parking lot but I heard traffic was terrible. Once I realized I could see fireworks from our back patio, I went and got just Reese out of bed and we sat on the patio watching them together. Reese would look at me and smile so big...I knew that moment made her feel special! She didn't go back to bed till almost 10:30pm (which was the latest she has even been up)!

We had a wonderful 4th of July and we hop you did to!

No comments: