Saturday, November 26, 2011

35/35!!!

I can't believe it...I'm 35 weeks and only 35 days (or less) to go!! I still feel good but am not sleeping well. I get up between 2-5 times a night due to heartburn, being uncomfortable, arms going numb, etc.


I have been doing all I can to help get Scarlett to flip to the head down (vertex) position. Last week my OB felt on my abdomen and said she was still breech. Since then I have been doing breech tilts every night for about 20 minutes. Cody took 2 legs off the coffee table so I could have a supportive incline to lay on. I also place an ice pack (in my case frozen veggies) at the top of my stomach and a warm compress at the bottom of my stomach to get her to turn (babies move away from cold and toward warmth). I am sure this is a site to see so I tried to take a picture of myself with my phone:

Apparently, a coffee table with only 2 legs has become a form of entertainment for the whole family...


I wonder where they get it from....

(don't kill me Cody for posting this...but it is TOO funny!)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny about the table and Cody. I do hope Scarlett turns. I was actually born breech wayyyyy back when they didn't do c-sections just because the baby was breech. Coming out hiney first was a bit tough for my mom. I'll always admire her for getting through that. I'm sure Scarlett will get herself squared away soon. Good luck.

Rishana said...

That is funny that your whole family likes the coffee table. All I thought when I saw that was "my boys would've broken that coffee table so fast!" Not saying dont keep trying to flip her,but if she doesn't-everything happens for a reason and try not to fret about it if she stays breech.

Tonya said...

I really wish a breech baby wasn't an automatic cesarean but I do understand why. I REALLY want her to turn. I can't imagine having a cesarean and having to still go get two toddlers from school!